Sunday, April 8, 2018

Happy Birthday, AJ!!!

my favorite pic of him (so far)
Happy birthday to my wild child!  AJ is my youngest son and to say that he is different from his brother is an understatement.  He is so brave about so many things-much braver than I was at his age.  And I like that!  He is a super football fan of the Detroit Lions which means he is following in his mother's footsteps in that regard.  He loves cars, trucks and especially jeeps.  He can pull one apart and put it back together.  This is so unlike anyone else in the family.  It is his own specialty.  He has tattoos which I had to get used to but they are quite artistic, I have to say.  He has a big heart for family and friends.

When our children are born, we parents always think about what kind of people we would like them to become.  Our hopes and dreams for them include not just all the positive things we want for them but also the negative things we hope they never experience. 

AJ has surpassed all my hopes and dreams for him.  There have been ups and downs but the ups have outweighed the downs.  I am proud of the man he has become and I am so happy to call him my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment